Without buy-in from the people involved, an
organization's mission-critical change initiatives
can exhibit some costly symptoms:
- Large tech implementations can burn over $100k per day.
- Lingering projects prevent you from working on other priorities.
Too Much Drama
- Retention, satisfaction, and quality suffer.
- It can cost tens of thousands to replace one employee.
- Customers feel the drama, and they'll find ways to avoid it (and you).
- Missing 10% of planned scope on a $1m initiative with a 200% ROI results in $200k of lost income.
- Project momentum fades as ROI projections shrink.
- 31% of all IT projects are cancelled before go-live, thus delivering negative value.
- High visibility projects can make (and break) careers.
Leaders working through these types of changes request our help:
- Building High-Trust, High-Performance Teams
- Merger or Acquisition
- Deploying New Technology or Software
- Business Process Reengineering
- Evolving Organizational Culture
- Adapting to Shifting Market Demand
- Reorganization or Downsizing